Stand Alone Impact Detector
Control excess damage to valuable equipment
- Protects against operator abuse
- Reduces damage bills
- Simple and easy to use
- Ensure trucks are safe to operate after a collision
- Two actions available either audible alarm or flashing beacon or even both if required
- Unique Manager remote control
- Encourage safe driver practices
- System can pay for itself very quickly by reducing costly collisions
- Can be fitted to any materials handling equipment or mobile plant
- No complicated reports or software
The Fork Truck Control stand alone impact detector is a budget entry damage monitoring system that can effectively control excess damage to valuable equipment and end product. This system has been designed to be extremely easy to use and very cost effective. The system works by detecting impacts at various levels of severity, the system can be calibrated to monitor higher and lower level impacts.Once the FTC Stand Alone Impact Sensor detects an impact it will activate an audible and or visual alarm, thus alerting management that an impact has occurred. The vehicle can then be checked over to ensure that it is safe to operate.
Once management visit the vehicle to assess the amount of damage they can then take the appropriate action depending on the incident.
The manager will be issued with a unique RF remote controldevice that will disable the audible or and visual alerts, this will only be given to certified personnel. Each site can be issued with as many remote controls as necessary to control their fleet.
The FTC Stand Alone Impact Sensor utilises the very latest accelerometer and RF technology. The system is housed in one small compact unit so that it can be hidden away from view.
The Stand Alone Impact Sensor also has an internal diagnostics display so in the unlikely events that the product fails a full diagnosis can be carried out at the touch of a button.