Continual Recording Camera Systems
Assist with incident investigation & historical data capture
- Continual recording and playback option
- Multiple camera inputs
- Proof of load / unloading with push button image capture
- Tamper proof
- Industrial IP67 enclosure
With the increase in workplace incidents and insurance claims it is essential that accurate information can be supplied on the circumstances surrounding these. FTC have developed an industrial grade MDVR system that offers an extremely robust solution for materials handling, plant and road going vehicles.
The primary function of the continual recording camera system is to act as a security measure that continually records when the plant equipment is being used. The footage is recorded onto a storage drive which is mounted within a secure tamper proof enclosure that requires a special key to access. Should an incident require investigation the footage can be easily viewed with the capability to record and store up to two weeks’ worth of footage. The system can accept up to four cameras allowing for multi directional coverage.
Our customers have seen many benefits when this system has been implemented onto their fleet, some of the instant benefits have been higher driving standards, better loading and unloading, lower damage costs, greatly improved efficiency and much more.
The FTC continual recording camera system offers a number of features and benefits such as:
- Industrial IP67 rated enclosure, this allows the system to be used in the most demanding environments
- Tamper proof, the unit has a lockable cover ensuring that evidence cannot be tampered with or disrupted
- From 1 – 4 cameras can be connected ensuring that all angles of the operation can be captured
- Large storage capacity, up to 2 weeks recording time with the ability to expand this if required
- Optional in cab LCD display to assist driver operation
- Still image mode to capture images of loads for reference
- GPS tracking facility for critical incident map positioning with video evidence (outdoor use only)
- Small and discreet design also with infra-red night vision
- Internal accelerometer, impacts can be detected anywhere on the machine
- GPRS or Wi-Fi streaming, information can be streamed from vehicles straight to the user’s PC
- Fully encrypted footage for authorised viewing only
- Footage can be converted to multiple formats for other uses